OZtrail CMC Rocks QLD 2019 Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Adventure Operations Australia Pty Ltd ABN 77 010 916 006 trading as OZtrail Leisure Products, 71 Charles Ulm Place, Eagle Farm QLD 4009, Telephone: 07 3193 1110 (the Promoter / OZtrail).
- To form a valid entry into the “CMC Rocks QLD 2019 Competition” (the Competition) a potential entrant must provide all requested details.
- OZtrail will use the collected personal information for the purpose of operating the competition and for the purposes of our marketing efforts but will not be disclosed to third parties.
- To form a valid entry a potential entrant must:
• be a resident of Australia,
• have a physical address within mainland Australia and Tasmania,
• be over 15 years of age with the permission of a parent or guardian to enter if under the age of 18.
- From January 9th to January 31st, 2019 the CMC Rocks QLD 2019 Competition video will be posted on OZtrail’s Facebook page with details on how to enter.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- The Competition will run from 9:00am on 1 January 2019 and close on January 31st 2019 at 11:59pm (the Competition Period).
- During the Competition Period, the entrance form will be advertised via Facebook ads. Entrants will only be able to enter when it is shown to them by the Facebook algorithm.
- There is one (1) prize as follows:
(a) 2 x 3 Day CMC Rocks QLD 2019 tickets (with VIP Upgrade).
(b) 1 x Medium Powered Campsite.
(c) 1 x OZtrail Camping Pack.
valued at approximately AUD$1700 (excluding GST) plus money-can’t-buy. Total Prize Value is AUD$1700 (excluding GST) plus money-can’t-buy.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by OZtrail after the Competition Period closes.
- Winner(s) will be announced in a subsequent post on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize by following the instructions described on OZtrail’s Facebook page. If any prize is not claimed within this 48 hour period, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winner as follows: tickets will be sent to the winner’s nominated email address and the OZtrail camping pack will be available for collection from OZtrail onsite at the CMC Rocks QLD 2019 Festival. The winner will need to bring valid photo ID to collect their prize].
- OZtrail may, at its sole discretion, and without right of appeal or review, disallow any singular entry or all entries from an individual if OZtrail deems these terms breached by the potential entrant.
- Staff, suppliers, customers and those associated with OZtrail are disallowed entry into the competition.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor transferable. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize Value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- OZtrail shall be held indemnified by the potential entrant, or actual entrant, for any perceived or actual loss that the individual may incur as a result of entry, or attempted entry.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to OZtrail and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely liable and responsible for the content of their entries, posts or other information transmitted to other users.