Cabin Tent 12x9
Double front D doors for great access to the roomy interior with room for up to 6
- Your choice of 1 or 2 rooms with a removable hanging room divider included
- Plenty of head and shoulder room provided by a near vertical wall design
- Extended large front awning featuring Draft-Block fastening system for the addition of the optional 3 in 1 sunroom and/or vinyl floor (at extra cost)
- Large side shade awnings that zip closed over the doors for added weather security
- Invisible Bucket Vinyl Floor elevates seams away from ponding or flowing water
- Commune Awning to connect your awning to another tent's awning for a double size sunroom
- Excellent ventilation via front D door plus full size side windows/doors plus large rear windows
- Handy canvas multi-pocket, organiser, lantern loop & power cord guides
- Carry bags for tent & poles provided
Blue / Beige
Generous size with removable Polycotton room divider allowing you to create 2 separate rooms. Large awning space that can be converted to a fully enclosed room with the optional (at extra cost) 3-in-1 Sunroom. Awning can be joined to the awning of another cabin tent or camper trailer.
6 Adults in comfort
Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas. Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection.
Heavyweight 470 gsm PVC vinyl. Invisible Bucket Floor ensures floor/wall junction is elevated away from water Water Block Floor seams allow for a watertight floor and stronger peg points.
DuoDoor™ - combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip. Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access. Water Lock roof to wall seams - an inverted seam system which makes the water run off rather than collect and pond in the seam. Two large side awnings for extra cover/ventilation.
#8 Coil zips for windows #10 Coil zips for door
Heavy gauge galvanised Steel Poles 2 x Side Awning Poles provided so you can raise side awning flap.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included. All peg points use a stainless steel D ring, and the main peg points are sand peg compatible.
Lantern loop to hang lights/accessories Power cord guides
Removable multi-pocket canvas organiser
Large awning that can be converted into a fully enclosed sunroom with floor using the optional (at extra cost) 3-in-1 Sunroom kit. Draft-Block™ system with full length Velcro® strips allowing additional sunroom walls and floor to be added to the front awning (optional at extra cost).
Ready for the Commune Awning that allows you to join the awnings of two OZtrail canvas tents to create a huge double size communal living space. Compatible with 10x8, 12x9, 12x15 cabin tents. Compatible with Camper 6 & Camper 7 camper trailer tents when the optional (at extra cost) Canvas Commune Panel is used.
Optional (at extra cost) 3-in-1 Sunroom with heavy duty PVC floor turns your awning into another room.
Tent floor area: 270 x 360 cm Tent head height: 220 cm
Awning: 240 x 240 cm
Tent: 95 x 33 x 33cm Poles: 100 x 28 x 15cm
Carry bags for Tent & Poles provided
|Warranty:||2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|