Fast Frame Roamer Cabin 5 Person Tent
The Fast Frame Roamer Cabin 5 Person Tent is quick to set up so you have more time to roam free. Classic cabin style tent with modern Fast Frame pitching for enhanced living space, excellent stability and ultra fast set up The tent can be erected in 4 easy steps!
- Integrated awning frame for added strength and fast water run off
- Large covered awning with roll up sides for enclosed privacy and security
- Oversized front and rear D doors for ease of entry and ventilation control
- A 100% polyester 150 Denier fabric inner that keeps you cool and dry in hot or humid conditions
- Oversize front D door for easy access and large window integrated into front door
- Heavy gauge 16/20mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding
- UVTex® PROBlack Micro Ripstop Flysheet enhances by a 2000mm waterproof coating
- Factory taped DrySeam™ design keep your tent weatherproof by preventing leakage
- Power cord access point, light attachment point, wall organiser pocket and loft organiser included. *Media storage pocket can be purchased as an optional extra
Blue / Grey
Designed to be super easy to set up - simply peg out the four corners, extend the corner poles and the tent will stand up before you. Finally, draw the fly over the inner tent, set up your awning and relax! Less step up time means for time for the fun things
5 Adults in comfort
150 Denier rip stop polyester material. UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
150 denier polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects. Tensile Tab with J-Hooks keeps the poles firmly in position during periods of high wind while Tensile Loops act as shock absorbers at the peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and durability.
Heavy Duty DryFloor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Heavy gauge 16/20 mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding. 3 Awning poles provided.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Large mesh walls on the inner tent allow for great flow through ventilation. Large windows are built into the outer tent to allow you to completely control the climate. DryGuard Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
Ideal for camping in all seasons.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
Power cord access point, light attachment point included.
2 easy to locate side wall organiser pockets. Media Centre compatible.
Tent floor area: 420 x 240 cm Tent head height: 200 cm
118 x 27 x 27 cm
300D carry bag with expandable gusset provided
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.