Fraser Twin Pack 0C Sleeping Bags
Keep warm down to zero degrees - pack of 2 sleeping bags
- Easily joined together to form a double or use as two singles
- One left hand zip model and one right hand zip model included
- Non-allergenic ExoTherm® X Fill for great insulating properties
- 2 x 100 gsm high loft polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention
- Anti-snag integrated zipper guard
- Velcro closure on zip allows sleeping bag to maintain shape even when zip is open
- Luxury cocoon style lip hood with draw cord so that you can tighten the hood snugly around your head with draw cord provides greater insulation
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full length side zip for easy access with Velcro closure to maintain zip position throughout the night
- Stuff carry bag with draw cord for quick access and easy pack away for storage
- 100% Polyester outer shell
- Coil zip for long lasting trouble-free operation
- Airweave polycotton liner
- Stuff sack included
|Design:||A twin pack of rectangular sleeping bags with hoods with twin insulation layers of 100 gsm Non-allergenic ExoTherm® X Fill for great insulating properties for more warmth. Rated to 0°C.
Two sleeping bags can be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag or can be used as two singles.
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||0°C|
|Hood:||Standard hood with draw cord to allow you to tighten the hood around you.|
|Outer shell fabric:||170T Polyester fabric for strength &, durability with lightweight.|
|Inner fabric:||Airweave polycotton liner for comfort and durability|
|Filling:||Twin layers of 100 gsm ExoTherm® X synthetic fill. ExoTherm® X is a dense, stable layer of ultra-fine 100% polyester filament strands that trap air to keep you warm.|
|Zipper:||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Overlapping zipper at side for extra warmth.
Eziglide zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
|Dimensions:||75 x 230 cm|
|Pack Size:||19 x 37 cm|
|Carry Bag:||170T Polyester stuff sack supplied.|
|Warranty:||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|