Mountain View Hooded -7C Sleeping Bag
Brushed flannel inner lining gives you a warm cosy feeling when you first get in
- Non-allergenic hollow fibre ExoTherm® Xr Fill has outstanding insulating properties
- Fill Weight: 2 x 160gsm
- 210T Ripstop outer fabric
- Luxury flannel lined inner
- Performance Temperature Rating
- Draft tubes over zips keep cold air out
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Chest collar helps to keep you warmer by preventing the loss of warm air
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Cap top compression bag included
Note - Please specify desired bag colour in Special Instructions on the Cart Page.
|Colours:||Blue/Grey, Green/Grey, Orange/Grey|
|Design:||A rectangular performance sleeping bag without a hood and superior hollow fibre insulation properties. Rated to -7°C it includes advanced features such as a chest collar & draft tubes to ensure a warm sleep.
Two bags can be joined together to create a double size sleeping bag.
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-7°C|
|Outer shell fabric:||210T Ripstop polyester|
|Inner fabric:||Cotton flannel.|
|Filling:||2 x 160gsm ExoTherm® Xr synthetic hollow fibre fill. ExoTherm® Xr is a high quality hollow fibre that has had its surface area increased dramatically through two processes, firstly the fibres are crimped so they have a powerful lofting ability, secondly the fibres are twisted together in pairs offering even more surface area to trap warm air. The result is a high loft fill that captures a large volume of warm air and restricts its movement offering remarkable levels of insulation.|
|Zipper:||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Eziglide zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
|Draft Tubes:||Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.|
|Dimensions:||80 x 220 cm|
|Pack Size:||24 cm diameter x 40 cm|
|Carry Bag:||210D Polyester cap top compression bag|
|Warranty:||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|