Ridgeline Zenith Camper Trailer Tent
Move up to the Ridgline Zenith & enjoy the extra room. Innovative design combines quick and easy one-person set up with top of the range feature and convenience. Ready for the new Rear Room option to enable you to sleep a large family in comfort.
- Sleeps a large family in comfort
- Split level, side-folding design fits high clearance 7'x4' trailers
- Heaps of room - larger living area, bedroom and awning plus more headroom than the Outer Ridge campers
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Extra convenience of 3 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Ultra durable 620 gsm PVC Invisible Bucket Floor for the ultimate water protection and long life
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 15 cm deep open cell high density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zip off washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Ultimate Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable canvas privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Blockâ„¢ fastening system for attachment of standard 3 in 1 sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7'x4' trailer (not included)
Blue / Beige
Spacious side folding design allowing access to camper tailgate or to trailer via under-bed panel or by lifting baseboard, assisted by gas struts. Suits high clearance 7' x 4' trailer sizes. Simple one-touch pole adjuster makes setup even quicker & easier. Ready for the Rear Room option to create a huge enclosed living space.
6+ Adults in comfort
Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas. Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection. Triple layer insulated Insulcell roof material keeps you more comfortable in all conditions.
Heavyweight 620 gsm PVC vinyl. Revolutionary Invisible Bucket Floor protects the ultra-heavy duty PVC floor material from the sun & wear while reducing the chance of water seepage as seams are located high, well above any ponding or flowing water.
Marine grade plywood tent baseboard for long term durability
Gas Strut System makes it easy to access the trailer by either the access door under the mattress or by tilting up the entire camper trailer tent
DuoDoor - combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip. Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access. 5 internal window flaps and 5 external window flaps for complete ventilation control. Gusseted bedroom window with poles supplied, for all weather ventilation - gussets can be removed if desired to allow awnings to be rolled up. When ventilation is not required, attach the removable PVC window to let the light in - perfect for winter camping
Lightweight aluminium square section ladder makes it easy to access bedroom
#8 Coil zips for windows #10 Coil zips for door
All season - Tropical through to Cold.
Galvanised steel poles with simple one-person setup. Awning & Gusseted Window poles supplied. One-touch pole adjuster for super quick setup.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Pre-attached double guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
Lantern loop to hang lights/accessories
Removable zip-off large front awning featuring quick fastening Draft-Block system. Awning poles provided.
Ready for the optional (at extra cost) 3 in 1 sunroom and heavy duty PVC floor to enclose awning creating an additional fully enclosed room. Continuous Velcro sunroom attachment for maximum strength & integrity.
Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate & gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) 3 in 1 sunroom and floor are installed.
Tent floor area: 220 x 455 cm Tent head height: 270 cm
Awning floor area: 240 x 450 cm
Mattress size: 200 x 150 cm
|Camper Top Size:||
226 x 177 x 26 cm
Suits 7' x 4' (210 x 120 cm) trailer with approximately 107 cm height.
620gsm heavy duty zip-off reinforced PVC dust cover. Anti-ponding straps to prevent water building up in cover.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.