Skygazer 6XV Dome Tent
A convenient, lightweight & compact 6 person dome tent that's easy to set up in just minutes. The extra-long vestibule and PE ground sheet extend to create additional living space inside the tent, making the 6XV perfect for small families. Extra head height means more space to enjoy.
- Longer, wider & more head height than the rest of the Skygazer series
- Extra-long vestibule and PE ground sheet extend to create additional living space inside the tent
- Detachable bedroom in the front of the vestibule is sized to fit additional sleepers, providing privacy and comfort for all users
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- Skygazer window system allows you to roll back the fly of the tent for additional ventilation when weather conditions permit. Featuring full height zip open side windows allowing hot air to escape and breeze to flow directly through the tent, ideal for hot and dry conditions
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements while factory heat taped seams prevent seam leakage
- PosiBrace fastens your fly to the tent structure securely with Velcro attachment points to give greater strength & resistance to strong winds
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you'll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
- Power access and storage (Not visible in pictures)
Larger in every dimension than the other Skygazer tents means more room to stretch out and much greater headroom while still retaining a compact footprint.
6 Adults in comfort
Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
Heavy Duty 230gsm PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Duraplus Fibreglass poles with stainless steel joiners for maximum durability.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
DryGuard Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.
#5 Coil zips for door.
Ideal for cold to tropical conditions.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Guy rope storage pockets built-in to the fly.
Centrally located light attachment hook.
Easy to locate wall pouch & wall pocket to store your bits & pieces.
Tent head height: 190cm
66 x 25 x 25 cm
150D Polyester carry bag provided
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.