Tourer 9 Person Plus Canvas Tent
Extra room, fits a queen size mattress to the rear of the centre pole with ease to sleep up to 6
- Single one touch centre pole for easy erection plus an external rear support pole
- Exceptional ventilation with a large front door, full length side windows plus a rear all weather gusseted window
- Large front awning plus window awnings that zip closed for added weather security
- Convenient lantern loop and power cord guides
- Innovative Invisible Bucket HDPE floor design so seams are elevated away from water
- 3 layer Insulcell Roof for summer cool and winter warmth
- Side pole kit available (at extra charge) to allow removal of the centre pole and create a clear floor area
- Carry bag for tent & poles provided
Blue / Beige
Classic bus or tourer style tent designed to make travelling easier with enough room to fit a queen size mattress. Simple, single pole setup with rapid pitch setup. All-weather gusseted rear window for complete climate control.
6 Adults in comfort
Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas. Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection.
Heavyweight 195gsm PE Invisible Bucket Floor ensures floor/wall junction is elevated away from water Water Block Floor seams allow for a watertight floor and stronger peg points
DuoDoor - combines mesh &, canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip. Easy Step D Door - Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation. Gusseted panels over window keeps rain out when the windows are pegged open for great ventilation no matter the weather.
Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access. Water Lock roof to wall seams - an inverted seam system which makes the water run off rather than collect and pond in the seam. Large side awnings for extra cover/ventilation. Zipper storm flaps provide all weather protection to prevent water entry through the zipper. Triple layer Insulcell roof keeps you cooler in summer & warmer in winter.
#8 Coil zips for windows #10 Coil zips for door
Heavy gauge galvanised Steel Poles. Simple one-touch centre pole for quick & easy setup &, adjustment. 2 x Side Awning Poles provided so you can raise side awning flap.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included. All peg points use a stainless steel D ring, and the main peg points are sand peg compatible.
Lantern loop to hang lights/accessories Power cord guides
Large awning with 2 awning poles provided.
Tent floor area: 350 x 260 cm Tent head height: 210 cm
Compact Pack Size: 80 x 28 x 28 cm Rapid Pitch Pack Size: 80 x 80 x 10 cm
Carry bag for Tent & Poles provided
|Warranty:||2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|