Canning 1300 RTT
Canning 1300 RTT
For more detailed information download our manual
The Canning 1300 hard shell rooftop tent is the pinnacle of OZtrail's exclusive overlander range, evolving out of 30 years of Australian shelter development to make adventure easier and more comfortable. The durable aluminium exterior and slimline design combine for an aerodynamic drive and stands up to harsh conditions.
The robust roof bars provide easy access storage for recovery gear, solar panels and other rooftop cargo. Thoughtful design and the unique robust four-point scissor frame give you an extra window, providing more light, height and ventilation.
Premium German-engineered gas struts make set up and pack down fast and easy, and the heavy-duty 280gsm Ripstop polycotton canvas and 210D polyoxford fly over the entry will keep you warm and dry wherever you explore.
The 50mm memory foam mattress with removable luxe comfort flannel cover ensures a great night's sleep, while the anti-condensation mat promotes airflow under the mattress to help prevent moisture and mould. OZtrail's Lumos technology makes it quick and easy to light up your tent with LED strip lighting, and the six-panel flexi storage system keeps your gear organised, off the mattress and within easy reach.
- Rugged, slimline hard shell design with fitted roof bars
- Unique four-point scissor frame system increases internal space, ventilation, and durability
- Sturdy 20mm aluminium honeycomb top and base provides additional strength
- German-engineered gas struts ensure quick and easy set up and pack down
- Heavy duty, seam-sealed 280GSM Ripstop polycotton canvas
- 210D seam-sealed Ripstop Polyoxford Fly
- Lumos technology, flexible internal LED lighting
- Ultimate 50mm memory foam mattress with removable luxe comfort flannel cover
- Anti-condensation mat promotes airflow under the mattress
- 6-panel flexi storage system for improved internal organisation
- 2.3m adjustable ladder to fit larger vehicles and trailers
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware to suit most roof rack systems
- Weight (Including outer carton): 113kg
- Weight (Tent only): 85.5kg (exc ladder and roof bars)
- Weight (Roof bars fitted): 95kg (exc ladder)
- Weight Capacity - Roof Luggage System (Closed): 30kg
- Ladder (including bag): 6.5kg
- Dimensions (Open & external): 2.1m x 1.3m x 1.43m
- Dimensions (Internal/mattress): 2.05m x 1.2m x 1.27m
- Dimensions (Closed): 2.1m x 1.3m x 0.21m
- Mattress: 50mm memory foam mattress
It is highly recommended to check the suitability of your vehicle and roof rack along with the manufacturers safe dynamic and static weight rating prior to purchasing this product.
It is also highly recommended to get this product installed from a professional aftermarket 4WD store or roof rack expert.
All Roof Top Tents will be delivered to your closest depot for pick-up. Our customer service team and shipping agents will be in touch once your order is processed to provide further instructions. To view the full list of national depot locations please visit the Overlander depot locations page CLICK HERE to view. Please note although we can deliver to most locations in Australia, some locations may incur an additional delivery charge.
If you have any questions please contact us on 1300 362 921 for further information or details of local installers.