We Also Recommend
37L Single Zone Lithium Fridge/Freezer
For more detailed information download our manual
3 Years (Fridge)
1 Year (Battery)
EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE AT ANACONDA STORES
Step into the future of cooling with OZtrail's innovative 37L Rechargeable Lithium-Powered Fridge/Freezer. Enjoy unparalleled freedom and portability as you cut the cord with integrated power. This compact powerhouse keeps 48 cans frosty for up to 32 hours, ensuring your beverages are consistently at the perfect temperature. Recharge effortlessly using AC, DC, or solar power from conveniently located ports on either end. The 30amp lithium battery is not only removable but can also power other devices on the go. Packed with premium components, including a dual-speed LG compressor and ultra-efficient 50mm energy-saving insulation, this fridge cools down to an impressive minus 22 degrees Celsius. Discover convenient features such as a dual-opening lid, internal LED lighting, USB outlets, and a built-in bottle opener. The lockable touchscreen display and Bluetooth app allow you to monitor your fridge's performance from anywhere. Say goodbye to cables and elevate your summer adventures with the OZtrail 37L Rechargeable Lithium Fridge/Freezer.
- Integrated 30ah lithium battery
- LG compressor
- Auto-dimming digital display
- Internal LED lighting
- Dual-speed compressor for max chill or power saving
- 3-stage battery protection system prevents dead car batteries or allows deep draw on dual batteries
- The lid can open from either side
- Integrated bottle opener
- Multiple USB outlets - USB C and USB A in fridge and battery (use the battery as a portable power bank).
- 451mm height – perfect for the back of the ute.
- Comprehensive monitoring and controls via the Bluetooth app (temperature; voltage; runtime)
- Dimensions: 712W x 444D x 451H mm
- Weight: 22.6kg
- Capacity: 37L
- Compressor: LG
- Insulation: 55mm thickness
- Battery Capacity: 30ah
- 30ah Battery
- AC adaptor
- DC lead
Wipe clean with a damp cloth after each use and always store with the lid slightly open to prevent mould and stains.